Severn Teaching School Alliance
Park Lane Centre
Tel : 01952 387237
Course Leader: Lee Ferriday
Target Audience: 2nd and 3rd year teachers
Dates: 4th May 2018
9.00am – 12.00pm
• A thought provoking and interactive session where you will discover a wider range of strategies for accelerating learning.
• There will be opportunities to share experiences of your effective classroom approaches with colleagues.
• During the session you will be presented with a further insight into whole brain learning and consider how this can improve your approach to teaching.
• Delegates will work through a range of practical activities to effectively promote learning and enhance teaching styles.
• Work through a range of practical activities and review how well this could be built into your classrooms.
• Learn how to develop the further engagement of children.
• Participants will be further equipped to extend their use of classroom techniques to accelerate progress building on the practice you have developed in the initial stages of your teaching career.
• Children will respond enthusiastically to the strategies for accelerating learning.
• Your quality of teaching will improve.
• You will have an opportunity to network with colleagues from other settings at a similar stage of their teaching career.